What are you??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_s81

Über Member
ISFJ - Defender.

Sounds about right for me.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
ENTP Personality (“The Debater”)

http://www.16personalities.com/entp-personality

even though a lot of it sounded like me, I imagine I took what I wanted from it and ignored the rest...
although this bit was very interesting

Yeah, although mine is pretty accurate (ISTP), there are some small things I didn't quite agree with, but then, on thinking about it, they are generally the things that have been affected by my brain damage, and hey, everyone is slightly different anyway, so...... Umm.... Anyway.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes, '667

Logistician (ISTJ-A)

Honest and Direct – Integrity is the heart of the ISTJ personality type. Emotional manipulation, mind games and reassuring lies all run counter to ISTJs' preference for managing the reality of the situations they encounter with plain and simple honesty.

Jacks-of-all-trades – Much like Analysts (NT), ISTJs are proud repositories of knowledge, though the emphasis is more on facts and statistics than concepts and underlying principles. This allows ISTJs to apply themselves to a variety of situations, picking up and applying new data and grasping the details of challenging situations as a matter of course.

Last edited:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
of course all this depends on how truthfully we asnwer the questions, most of us do have a habit of seeing the best in ourselves, even when anwering negative questions we seem to either give the middle option or just below shying away from the very bottom most negative answer but we seem to give the top or just below when answering the questions which put us in a better light....
so how true these really reflect ourseleves is very debatable...
But nobody sees these results so you can answer as truthfully as you are prepared to be.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I did answer as truthfuly as I the questions would allow, and the result pretty much sums me up.

Maybe I should go back and do it again, and again and again and properly distill it all, but, where do you draw the line?

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
but have we, of course we'd all like to think we have but I'm not so sure, I think we easily believe our own lies and are not really able see our owns faults or big ourselves up, mostly done subconsciously ..... after rereading my result there was a lot which wasn't really me or was very much generalising but again I did see alot of it in me, so who knows, but I did find most of which sounded like me could easily be because of my background, upbringing, politics...

I have done plenty of these tests to know better than to lie. The main problem I find are the 'one size fits all' questions, so if anything, it is the test that potentially gives a false reading.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
.... But as I say, I have done so many of these tests, and I know myself well enough due to my circumstances to know that what I got was by and large spot on.

In fact, I notice I am the only one who got what I did, and if you are to get past the stupidly grandious name and initial blurb at the top of the first page and read it, it is less than complementary. I could have picked something much grander, but why would I lie to myself?? (Although I imagine we are all also little parts of other personality traits as well, I don't think it is as black and white and clean cut as it makes out)

Of course, by its nature, no test will ever be truly indestructable, and, well, I have read through some of the other personalities, but going on the average of what I have done in the past (including tests by Clinical psychologists) I'd say it isn't too bad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom