What beers are going down these days!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

I've recently discovered Gagaleer, a rather excellent Belgian gruitbier. It's flavoured with bog myrtle, rather than being hopped.

Chrisz

Über Member
Uncle Mort said:
Can you get hobgoblin on draft? Sorry for the daft q, but I don't go home so often nowadays....love it bottled though.

Oh yes ;) We have it at the pub I work in as a guest ale - I ALWAYS walk home those days :girl:

Slowgrind

I`VE BLOODYWELL PACKED IT ALL IN THANKS! SO WILL YOU TRY NOT TO MENTION IT FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS OR SO! THANK YOU. Didn`t mean to shout sorry.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Stella?

FFS this thread is about "beers" not "cooking lager" or "urine".

Get back to the subject. It's BEER.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
ilovebikes said:
Stella, only the finest...

Only the finest what? Sorry, I thought you were being ironic. I had some Breakspears Triple at xmas time, a lovely flavour, but at 7.5 you can't drink many of them, and I drink Fullers ESB most of the time:cheers:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Is lager beer? I thought it was something foreigners and youngsters drank as they didn't know any better;)

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
rich p said:
Is lager beer? I thought it was something foreigners and youngsters drank as they didn't know any better;)

Loosely based, once apon a long time ago.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
My local does guest beers, and recently had some Harveys in. Never heard of it before, apparently it's a Suffolk brewery. Yum yum yum.

Top Bottom