What bike £1500-£2000

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nikoo

Regular
the problem with rose and canyon is that they are boring bikes and they have all the shame shape,color bla bla bla....
when you go to spend that kind of money get something that you really like:okay:

blazed

220lb+
the problem with rose and canyon is that they are boring bikes and they have all the shame shape,color bla bla bla....
when you go to spend that kind of money get something that you really like:okay:

I'd imagine that is what the people who buy them bikes are doing...

huwsparky

Über Member
I don't think you can call Rose boring! They have many colour options for every frame and literally every party of the bike can be customised.

Boyfrom64

Veteran
Hey BF64. Another member upgrading from a Secteur. Welcome to the club.

I loved mine, got me back into cycling, never had an issue / complaint, rock solid. I wasn't even entirely convinced that I'd notice any difference with the new bike. But boy oh boy I was thankfully very wrong to be sceptical. Hope you are enjoying the Trek !
Loved mine too Andy, and will be keeping it for my winter ride.
You are right to about the difference a new carbon frame would make, but after my first ride on the new bike over the weekend, I am more convinced than ever that I have brought a bike that I am am going to enjoy and will keep for a long time; but with some upgrades over time of course

Top Bottom