What bike from TRENDZ

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

codnan

Hi there , I recently signed up to a cycle to work scheme (the Halfords one) and bought a Gt avelanch elite 29r from TRENDZ online ,they 3 days later have rung me to say it's discontinued and unavailable and suggested a Gt avelanch sport for £20 more but has worse specs .
I am assuming they have cashed my c2w voucher so I don't really want to go else where as it would be a pain and could take a while to sort out (otherwise I would as I am not happy with this service especially as they as still avertising the bike online)
Anyway rant over . I was hoping someone might be able to suggest the best spec bike I can get off of their site for around ££460 ISH
I don't want a racer but do very little actual off road stuff and want something that's going to last well as I am rubbish at maintenance
Thanks set for the massive post lol

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Until you have the bike in your hands or at least on the way the should not have cashed it as you havent actually bought anything yet .

If they cant get the bike you want look for another supplier who takes the voucher and get what you want.
Demand your voucher back if your not happy with the service.

Last edited:

nickAKA

Über Member
Until you have the bike in your hands or at least on the way the should not have cashed it as you havent actually bought anything yet .

If they cant get the bike you want look for another supplier who takes the voucher and get what you want.
Demand your voucher back if your not happy with the service.

Yeah ask for the voucher back - they can't fulfil the order, they can't bank the money, so it's on them. Can't see why it'd be an issue tbh.

*Winstanleys have the same bike at the same price, dunno about cyclescheme though...

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
If ordering anything expensive from Tredz I would always check that they have it in stock first: often they simply order in from a stockist and don't actually have the item themselves.

Top Bottom