What bike related Christmas gifts have we all received?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Postmanhat

Persuaded someone that I really wanted a pair of Lake MX145 Winter Boots as my main present. Mainly because they were the only winter boots on sale in Derby about six weeks ago. Having used them a few times, can confirm that they are complete crap. All the water and cold protection of poundland overshoes, but £169 more expensive. They're lucky it wasn't my money or I'd have burnt the shop down by now

Effyb4

Veteran
I got a new long sleeve jersey, a winter coat and a pair of gloves from mountain warehouse from my mum and dad

I got a Norwegian / Icelandic / Shetland type jumper. It is cycling related because Therese Johaug [and if you don't know who she is your life is sadly empty] has one and she rides a bike in the summer as part of her training. Good enough for me. I may have had a glass of wine.

OP
OP
U

User33236

I got a Norwegian / Icelandic / Shetland type jumper. It is cycling related because Therese Johaug [and if you don't know who she is your life is sadly empty] has one and she rides a bike in the summer as part of her training. Good enough for me. I may have had a glass of wine.
Just the one? Lol.

Top Bottom