What can I get for £150

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

P.diver89

What sort of hardtail should I be looking at with that sort or budget there's a few bikes Iv seen in range but not sure which would be best. These are what Iv looked at any other idea?
Rockriders 8.1
Rockriders 500
Gt aggressor xcr
Specialized hardrock

Seevio

Guru
I'm no expert but second hand would seem the way to go.

gbb

Legendary Member
There's a lot of homework if you just want to break down the specs on all those bikes, tyre size, how many gears, front susp or not, etc etc...these are the things that dictate whether any particular bike is more suited to you than another.
Tyre size and type ? Chunkier tyres will slow you down if you're on the road, but be better for track and trail riding. Knobly tyres will be better offroad, smoother tyres better on the road.
Gears and how many ?, obviously the more there are the smoother your ride will be, the less jump there will be between gears. Not so important..but better.
Front sus...may be important, but if youre on the road mostly, they just add weight and slow you down.

The main question for me would be..what kind of riding am I doing, what do I want from my bike, then match the bike to that .

Levo-Lon

Guru
I sold this for 200

1436695010135.jpg

I sold this for 300 so you might get a good bike for 150 second hand ..as for a new bike at 150...nah

1428407373278.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
P.diver89

P.diver89

I'm 5'8 so looking at it I want about a frame at 18"and I'll be doing a mixture of road and off road so I want front suspension really.

vickster

Legendary Member
Get with lockout if riding on roads :smile:

Top Bottom