What car?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Oh yes, it's in the middle.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Good to see you @Bonefish Blues I was gutted to sell the XC90 but logic dictated and all that. I cleared it with my Dad before doing so, seeing as my Stepmum had left it to me when she passed, and he was cool.

I was doing alright without and had bought a folder for going to to see Dad on the train (Carrera Intercity Disc 9, a real hot rod of a folder) but first the rail strikes messed me about, then my hip started to cause me woe, then Mrs D decided she would like to downsize her car and would I mind buying a bloody car with a boot so she didn't have to do all the errands...? So I got the 2008, whichnI have to say is lovely to drive, and I was very fortunate to score her a pre-registered Mini Cooper S Electric '3' with only 17 Miles on it, which suits her perfectly for her limited commute. On the rareish days she ends the wheelchair she can take the 2008 to work.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Indeed, barely more than a supermini footprint but feels a lot bigger. I toyed with a 108 as I love the little triplets but SWMBO was firm on the matter of a moderate sized boot.

It handles well enough for an old Jiffer like me, rides lovely, and in 6th at 70 is turning barely 1500 rpm so is super economical. I've had to give in and get a smartphone as the car talks to it and records my journeys, mileage, MPG and fuel costs automatically which I find fascinating.

Last edited:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Indeed, barely more than a supermini footprint but feels a lot bigger. I toyed with a 108 as I love the little triplets but SWMBO was firm on the matter of a moderate sized boot.

It handles well enough for an old Jiffer like me, rides lovely, and in 6th at 70 is turning barely 1500 rpm so is super economical. I've had to give in and get a smartphone as the car talks to it and records my journeys, mileage, MPG and fuel costs automatically which I find fascinating.

See, I told you all along that those French cars are worth having. Welcome to the club although mine is now a Dacia ( still French DNA though).
Enjoy your car. :okay:

Last edited:
Top Bottom