What did you drink today..?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fab Foodie said:
Please add to my list...one small cold bottle of 1664...

.....and the crisps?.......

Noodley

Well, my promised 3 months of abstinence from alcohol in 2008 lasted until 43 minutes ago. Footie came on, the need for alcohol became overwhelming.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Noodley said:
Well, my promised 3 months of abstinence from alcohol in 2008 lasted until 43 minutes ago. Footie came on, the need for alcohol became overwhelming.

Yep, I'd have to be completely shoot-faced to watch footie...:biggrin:

Noodley

Fab Foodie said:
Yep, I'd have to be completely shoot-faced to watch footie...:biggrin:

But this is Scottish Cup Highlights. A different class of footie :biggrin:

I did not too bad. I have not had any alcohol until tonight and I have even refused a pint on the club pub run for the past 2 weeks. Not exactly 3 months though is it? Oh well, I'll amend it to only drink once a week. Until I drink twice per week and I'll change it again. :biggrin:

Noodley

Crackle said:
you back on the bike then?

Only pub runs :biggrin: But better than bugger all I suppose.

Several teas and a coffee.

Since Christmas week have had no booze, bar a single tot of my new rum (21yr old Guyanan). We had a Christmas booze stash. We still have it, virtually untouched, I just don't really fancy it. It's like the year that smoking gave me up. :biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
Just tea and coffee,no booze since wednesday,i still have a full bottle of bacardi in the fridge from last christmas.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
4 cups of coffee (bigguns)
3 cups of tea (bigguns)
3 pints of water
7 pints of beer (a friends leaving do) :biggrin:
1 small brandy

longers

Legendary Member
2 pints of Blackberry and Nettle tea and about four pints of water. I've had a headache all day - probably a lack of proper tea.

Tippex.jpg

*Tippex's ALL of the offending co***e words*

I drink tea, water and milk. I notice that milk is not mentioned much? Ever since the free milk at school I have always drank it. About 5 pints a week, used to be around 10/12 pints a week but had to cut down, like most things, to much of a good thing is bad (except sex) :biggrin:

Top Bottom