What did you look like when you were young?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Me aged 16, so 1978.

Attachments

• me age 16.jpg
    me age 16.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 114
Me through the years:
DadBrianJohnNanaReay1964.jpg

Im the little one, with my mam and two brothers, I would guess 1963.

DadBrianJohnNanaReay.jpg

Same group a few years on fashion sense had not improved, around 1975

Reactions: Maz

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I was quite a sensitive soul when I was that long-haired youth and got really upset one night when some people in a pub told me exactly what they thought of my hair, so when I got home I scalped myself with a pair of nail scissors. I got the fright of my life when I woke up the following morning and realised that something significant was missing!

I went downstairs and my mother groaned and said "Och, no, your father was just saying the other day that you couldn't look worse - but he was wrong!" That really cheered me up!

Anyway, I shaved the beard off too and eventually grew my hair back to a more sensible length. I've found a picture of me taken then. I'm sitting next to the girl of my dreams, too shy to speak to her! (I've edited her out of the picture because I don't have her permission to post her up here.)

Ahh Colin, makes me sad reading that

I wish I still looked like that now! :sad:

You haven't changed that much TMN!

It's funny how most people haven't really changed that much

U

User169

On the right; arms folded. Mr Gills's maths class - mid 80s.

5pfybb.jpg

And Mr Gill, the maths teacher..

2wo9cm8.jpg

pepecat

32.jpg

Aged.... 6 probably - circa 1982.

44.jpg

Messing around with a rucksack cover... sometime in 1997 I think, so I'd have been 21.

DSCN8868.jpg

Now. Well, 2010..... aged 34.

Gosh- sorry - that last pciture of my ugly mug is massive!!. How do i delete it? The image code has gone, even when i edit the post.

Top Bottom