What didn't you get for Christmas ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
My yacht hasn't materialised.
What? No TARDIS either?

swansonj

Guru
My wife didn't get the set of four exotic flavour but locally grown artisan jams that I got her at the farmers' market a week before Christmas, because I hid them behind my desk when I got them home and then forgot about them on Christmas Day.

It was only when she was contemplating the freshly home-baked English Muffins that we'd made two days later and said "now what shall I spread on this" that I remembered....

blackgoff

our turkey was fit

i sent you a card , but didnt have your address !!

I didn't even get a bird.. lol

SD1

Leopard skin underpants. Pleased as I didn't want any. Prefer mole skin but I didn't get them either. Will wear my mole skin trousers inside out.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I kind of wish people would STOP MAKING BLOODY HOMEMADE CHUTNEY AND GIVING IT AWAY AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT.!!!
I now have 5 jars of the stuff at home. Stop it. If you all do it, it has become a middle-class cliche. Just give me some marmite and be done with it. :smile::okay:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Q- What didn't i get for Christmas?

A- gifts for any of my friends!

From this year forth... I've decided that only nephews and nieces and parents get Xmas gifts... friends will be paid tribute on their birthdays.

I also didn't get a racing car set... but i am forty-six and a half... and my old Race 'n' Chase is still in M&Ds loft.

Top Bottom