What do I do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kins

Über Member
Separate forums for what you do with the bike, like commuting, racing etc and then the general forums. Beginners is for all types so...... ;)

You don't have proper hills up North like we do in Wales! :stop: :laugh:

Awrate fella, Good to have another Yorksha lad on board!:welcome:.
How's things in Cleck'uddersfax?
I'm down south in the flatlands north of Donny at the mo but maybe will move back home nearer Rotherham sometime soon. My dad's side came from up Southrowham many years ago!

7onagrifter

Heyup, "Newb" tree climbin, ferret smugglin,whippet walker and 50lb iron mountain bike peddla (the record sprint & vindec has long gone so al-afta-gerra-noo-un) ere frum "Sheffeld" (theirs no I in 3some :biggrin: )
But from an amateur Meteoroligst`s POV then this Atlantic Zonal wind rain, yet relatively mild pattern, looks set until the new year with a mod/strong Jet never too far from UK shores.
So nowt much further bikin from me other than up past "t`weer t`watter runs oor t`weir on t`wicker" ^_^
sithi

postman

Legendary Member
Welcome and remember we do not ever under any circumstances mention The Dales,we have got to keep them a secret.We don't want any Southern softies getting to know about them.

colly

Re member eR
Hi, I'm from the west and based in Fax (Halifax to those of a southern disposition!) :wahhey: You'll understand me when I say it's a bit hilly round here! :wacko:

Apart from the beginners section, where do all the road bike threads live please? Haven't really had the chance to nose round the forum much.
If you are from around Halifax keep your eye on the 'Informal Rides' section. ColinJ who hails from Hebden Bridge is know to organise some cracking forum rides from there. He's a bit out of the loop just now due to some health problems but all being well he'll be up and riding again before long. It's a good chance to meet some other forumers because he gets bodies from all over.

If I get round to sorting a ride out of Leeds in the new year I'll give you a shout. :thumbsup:

:welcome: By the way.

Top Bottom