What do you get if you cross a Jehovas witness with a biker?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pete

Not sure I follow you, BTFatters me ol' pal....

We had a Witness (or something like) on our doorstep in France a few weeks back. Sweet old soul she was, didn't speak a word of English, and I had to ask her to hold back on her rapid-fire French which I couldn't follow. But I could certainly catch words like Dieu and Ciel and Ame and Enfer and Diable... In the end we got through to her that we really weren't in the market, she was quite nice about it. And she went away without our souls...

TVC

When these type of god botherers knock at my door I always tell them "No thanks I'm not supersticious". They can never work out if I've just insulted their beliefs or not.

Pete said:
Not sure I follow you, BTFatters me ol' pal....

We had a Witness (or something like) on our doorstep in France a few weeks back. Sweet old soul she was, didn't speak a word of English, and I had to ask her to hold back on her rapid-fire French which I couldn't follow. But I could certainly catch words like Dieu and Ciel and Ame and Enfer and Diable... In the end we got through to her that we really weren't in the market, she was quite nice about it. And she went away without our souls...

How do you know? They're probably being auctioned on eBay.

Top Bottom