1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you reckon to these?

Discussion in 'Bikes and Buying Advice - What Bike?' started by Jeffrey Hammond-Hammond, 20 Jul 2007.

1. Jeffrey Hammond-Hammond

Jeffrey Hammond-Hammond New Member

2. gbyers

gbyers New Member

Do they come with a knotted hankie? If so they'd be perfect for the beach :tongue:

Alternatively, they could just be as cool as a really cool thing................

3. Steve Austin

Steve Austin The Marmalade Kid

if they were made by Rapha i would definitley buy them :tongue:

4. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

5. Big Bren

Big Bren New Member

If life being good equates to looking like an ass, then yes, indeed they do!

Enjoy your hemp city knickers Jeffrey - I think I'll pass.

Bren

6. Monty Dog

Monty Dog New Member

If they were made by Rapha they'd be called 'fixed' shorts and cost £100! Being made out of hemp means you could cut the bottoms off and turn them into roll-ups!!

7. HJ

HJ Cycling in Scotland

8. yello

yello Guru

I bought a pair of the 'classic wool knickers' from fixation (don't ask why!) and was HUGELY disappointed with the quality control. Nothing major, just silly little things that should have been spotted - a missing button, neither pocket was fully stitched and a seam was coming apart.

I let them know and in fairness they did offer to reimburse me for the cost of repairs, as it was not worth me sending them back for what was effectively a tenner to put right, but I didn't take them up on it.