What do you think?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
Hey I think most of you saw me here or there already if you didn't here is a quick presentation:

I am Pablo, me and my family moved from Belfast to a cute little town/small city outside of Malaga some 3 years ago (already??) and I been playing with the idea of creating a cycling tours guide company since before we moved already.

I am not making too much noise I use this as an extra income but with the idea of one day doing it full time. The place where we are is perfect for cycling surrounded by mountains and only 25 km away from Malaga city, Fuengirola and Marbella those are nice places if you like to lay at the beach all day but for cycling has the crowded small street full of tourists that are not fun to ride. Google Coin and you'll see.

OK, too long, my son created a logo for the company and want to see what everyone thinks?

WhatsApp Image 2019-01-20 at 20.48.09.jpeg

Will go on my business card the day I make them... e-mails, letters and all the possible uses.
One day I am planning to make a kit as well and this would go big on the back and small on the heart side at the front...

i like to dream..

Looking forward to your feedback!

Thank you..!

D

Deleted member 26715

Might be my weird visualisation but the first time I looked at your logo I saw a swimmer before I saw a mountain & a sun (if that's what it is)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Too black, too red. It looks far too heavy, if that makes any sense.
Tone down the red, change the sun to yellow.

Good luck with your venture.
I've cycled in Southern Spain and the Sierra Nevada region and it was spectacular.

OP
OP
The_Weekend_Report_Guy

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
Too black, too red. It looks far too heavy, if that makes any sense.
Tone down the red, change the sun to yellow.

Good luck with your venture.
I've cycled in Southern Spain and the Sierra Nevada region and it was spectacular.

Thanks!

It crossed my mind to use the DO NOT ENTER colors for the logo.. where the mountain and name is.

Did you manage to go uo El Veleta? Ski resort, highest paved road to cycle in Europe. About 2 hours from home by car. Worth a trip once a month when it gets warmer.

rugby bloke

Veteran
I like the artwork concept, I think once modified with the feedback it will work well. If I was you I would look at reducing the amount of text - that is once big block of text to read in one go.

Best of luck with the venture - it was great when you can follow your dreams.

I will be riding from Seville to Almeria in May, looks like fantastic cycling country.

OP
OP
The_Weekend_Report_Guy

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
Royal Mail used to advise against deep red envelopes as reading black on red is hard on the eyes. People won’t read the text when scanning across your logo.

Never make any customer facing artwork hard on the eyes.

Interesting data..! Thanks!

The idea of this logo is to catch the eye.. You know like when you see a brand name logo and recognize it right away. But now the more I look at it the less I like the dark red background.

Interesting data..! Thanks!

The idea of this logo is to catch the eye.. You know like when you see a brand name logo and recognize it right away. But now the more I look at it the less I like the dark red background.
Get people to quickly view your logo ie 1 second. Then ask them what it says. Try it with other logos and you’ll see the difference.

OP
OP
The_Weekend_Report_Guy

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
I like the artwork concept, I think once modified with the feedback it will work well. If I was you I would look at reducing the amount of text - that is once big block of text to read in one go.

Best of luck with the venture - it was great when you can follow your dreams.

I will be riding from Seville to Almeria in May, looks like fantastic cycling country.

It is..! Be ready for some "interesting" climbs when you get close to Almeria, avoid busy roads and early starts.

Around here is dangerous to start too early, people party till 7 in the morning and is not unusual to find a drunk person driving. I almost never start before 8.

Also bring plenty of sunblock!

Thanks for the feedback!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Thanks!

It crossed my mind to use the DO NOT ENTER colors for the logo.. where the mountain and name is.

Did you manage to go uo El Veleta? Ski resort, highest paved road to cycle in Europe. About 2 hours from home by car. Worth a trip once a month when it gets warmer.

Yep. Did Pico de Veleta. Amazing 30 mile climb (and descent). Went there in 2016.
upload_2019-1-21_10-18-47.png

Top Bottom