What do you want for Xmas?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Writing a book & trying to complete the current draft by the end of the year...despite all of my efforts, I'm going to run out of time, so some random peace & quiet would be nice...just 10 hours or so...it's all I want...and a publishing deal...and my book(s) on shelves...and to make enough money to be able to jack my job and make a living off of writing instead.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I'm umming and ahhing over getting a S type bag or dynamo conversion for the Brompton. But I would be in July too so in terms of want for Christmas. Nothing really. The kids are sorted but Mrs & I have no burning desire for anything so will let the festivities die down and poddle off for a weekend on our own when the weather perks up a bit.

A bike maintenance stand ..

... but my father in law didn't ask Santa early enough (2 weeks ago), and now he is out of stock :evil:.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Healthy happy family will be just fine..got the 9mth old grandson so its all about him this yr as he's the first one..

im not ruling out socks tho.....

MarkF

Guru
I want socks and undies and that's what I've asked for. I know I won't get them though. :sad:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
A telescopic selfie-stick :smile:

I'm actually half-serious here, I reckon you could take some interesting photos (not just selfies. and no like that...wash your brain, please... although Miss Goodbody I'm sure will have some ideas) with your camera/phone on the end of one of these...apparently they come with a bluetooth-remote for the camera. Just trying to ascertain whether or not (for Android phone) it involves using a different camera app (and therefore probs a more limited one than what I have)...if that's the case, I'm out :thumbsup:

71qXxSyzTmL._SL1200_.jpg
Go for a walk round Manchester city centre and you will be spoiled for choice! I was there yesterday and every few yards was accosted by people trying to sell them ... :smile:

My laptop keyboard is playing up so I am getting a replacement keyboard for a Christmas present.

Vidor06

Long term loafer
When asked 'what do you want for Christmas?'. My 12 year old daughter answered 'nothing, I have everything I need'. I was so very impressed with her.
Meanwhile I took the wife out to get her the new handbag that she requested and ended up getting a new pair of Oakleys as my Crimbo present. Well pleased.

Top Bottom