What have you failed to achieve today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
:laugh: Yes it was. I did the same about 4 years ago,in the same spot:blush: I was tiring a bit and maybe daydreaming as well. The last one i bumped into was a VW camper van,this time it was a Fiat 500 which was black in colour as well as being small,so i suppose i have that as an excuse. Unlike the VW van which was large and fluorescent green in colour.:blush:
Today, as 4 years ago, you failed to go to Specsavers..

:whistle:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Today, as 4 years ago, you failed to go to Specsavers..

:whistle:
You could be right! I was up there the other day and spotted what i thought was someone in the distance wearing a red jacket. When i got closer it was a dog shoot bin.:whistle:

Last edited:

perplexed

Guru
I failed to achieve going to look at an art exhibition.

We went looking for it, but the only slight snag was that the building it was advertised as being in spectacularly failed in its singular duty - namely to actually exist.

There was nobody around to ask and being in the middle of nowhere, there 'baint be not no tinternet access. We prowled around for it and eventually decided we couldn't be arsed anymore.

postman

Legendary Member
Failed to get out on the bike again,so i did one hour five mins on the turbo in two shifts.Next week i might not get out either.

Katherine

Guru
Failed for the 5th day running to fill in an ESA form.
Failed to wash the doggie...she stinks.
Failed to walk the doggie...can't be arsed.
Failed to fix a slow pu**ture in the back tyre that I've known about for near two weeks...I reeeaaally can't be arsed.
Failed to fit a pair of curtain poles in the livingtoom and as such, the curtains that'll hang from them.
Failed to remove a load from the washing machine that I didn't fail to start. So I've only half failed there really.
Failing to find the will to do anything today.
Just pick one from the list, whichever will give you the most satisfaction. then see how you feel.

tyred

Legendary Member
I failed to fit a 25 mile ride in between the showers. Half a mile from home the heavens opened and I got ever so slightly damp:rain:

A family of goldfish have taken up residence in my shoes!

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
How big is the mutt?

That's four things off your list now.
20180615_173939.jpg

That's the ferocious beast there.
Gonna have to try harder at this failing lark before I'm banned from the thread :smile:

Top Bottom