What have you prepared ready

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
In the office they are very kindly offering bin bags and carrier bags. The old company van is also an option.
No sleeping bags in case you want to stay overnight?
It's peed it down here for the last couple of hours. It's looking a little brighter now but very very wet out there. Not sure now whether to cycle or continue with the van option :scratch:
Cycle! You know you want to. Besides it'll be one of your eight this year.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
It's now being a bit more serious and if it doesn't stop, I'll don the cape and go out again to take a coat to someone who forgot to pick up theirs. :laugh:
Well, it sort of stopped but looked like it wouldn't stay like that for long, so I made a dash for it to drop off the coat, dashing back in to pick up a jacket because of the temperature drop. I got halfway back again before it started raining again in earnest and warmed up, so I stopped and put the cape on.

Time very well spent - a nobber in a tipper went through a large puddle he could have avoided and sluiced water up and over me... part of a trouser leg got wet and the basket filled with water, but I was still dry, so he got a V sign :smile: but if I'd had the camera on, I'd have offered his regno to the feds for anti-social driving. :evil:

screenman

Legendary Member
Booked another roofer, if they do not turn up they will be as bad as the other five.

Reactions: mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
[QUOTE 4859510, member: 259"]Surely the walk to the gate can't be that long.[/QUOTE]
You've not been to Gatwick recently then? Best way would be :bicycle: but you have to check those in.

Top Bottom