What I can only describe as a Result

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jnrmczip

So after the last 2 days of winds rain snow splashes of sunshine and general rubbish weather endured. Last day at work tomorrow in the same crap then off until the 13th ^_^ checked the weather report and with amazement to be dry near enough until I return to work RESULT!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

The excitement is ozzing from me my 11 day period off work will be most enjoyable up and out early can't wait :bicycle::bicycle::bicycle:

Hopefully get some serious miles in over this period.
Happy cycling people

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Are you sure you have the right weather report ?

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
So after the last 2 days of winds rain snow splashes of sunshine and general rubbish weather endured. Last day at work tomorrow in the same crap then off until the 13th ^_^ checked the weather report and with amazement to be dry near enough until I return to work RESULT!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

The excitement is ozzing from me my 11 day period off work will be most enjoyable up and out early can't wait :bicycle::bicycle::bicycle:

Hopefully get some serious miles in over this period.
Happy cycling people
Just noticed you live in Glasgow: there must be a Glasgow in NZ or something, because for sure you don't mean here? :unsure:
I got peltered by hail the size of easter eggs today, it's freezing to boot!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Just noticed you live in Glasgow: there must be a Glasgow in NZ or something, because for sure you don't mean here? :unsure:
I got peltered by hail the size of easter eggs today, it's freezing to boot!

Eastereggs?? Pah!! I was bludgeoned by hail the size of footballs!!

DISCLAIMER: I may or may not just have exaggerated my message above

OP
OP
jnrmczip

jnrmczip

I like to stay optimistic about the weather situation and according to the bbc weather forecast to be dry up until next Thursday after today either way I will still be out and about enjoying the ride.

Last year the weather forecast for easter wasn't excellent but it ended up really nice so hoping for the same ^_^result this year so I can do some exploring ^_^:okay:

And any weather better than the last few days commute can only be a bonus.

P's sods law I bought a new waterproof jacket so by usual standards it will be to nice to wear it haha

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I can barely remember what the weather was like yesterday never mind LAST EASTER!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom