What I saw this morning:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
wow ... sweet

GrasB

Veteran
I see that kind of thing every morning, they're a nightmare along with pheasants. No damn road sense & will quite happily 'escape' from the opposite side of the road to the verge on your side when you're about 10m away...

i saw a smaller version on my ride on wednesday, rather cute it was too

Mad Doug Biker

Bikeoholics Anonymous
Helly79 said:
Thats so sweet, could never eat deer, rabbit or duck
Don't worry about the rabbit, it probably had already been responsible for 20+ babies by the time it was snaffled.

Deer are a big problem up north, so you are helping keep a natural balance.

And finally, I worked on a farm that had ducks once, and believe me, they are horrible dirty things! As someone who has had to clean out the duck hut more than once, I KNOW!!

Helly79

Mad Doug Biker said:
lly, I worked on a farm that had ducks once, and believe me, they are horrible dirty things! As someone who has had to clean out the duck hut more than once, I KNOW!!
Yes I use to work with animals and one easter we had some baby ducklings and little chicks for people to look at, I can remember the ducklings were really smelly i had to clean them out twice a day!! but still very cute.

OP
Globalti

Globalti

Legendary Member
Er.... got back from a ride after lunch and there was a young couple lying in the same field snogging enthusiastically. I don't think they went quite all the way but there was an awful lot of thrusting going on. My son aged 11 was amazed.

Nature, eh?

Top Bottom