What if ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
My partner and I have just been discussing what would happen if our cat died whilst at the cattery .

Would they put him in the freezer till our return or ???

Hopefully this won't happen but at 19 he can't live for ever .

snorri

Legendary Member
I'm sure the people at the cattery will have a tick sheet in order that you can select a preferred disposal method in line with the size of your wallet:smile:.

T4tomo

Guru
It doesn't answer your question, but I have a similar looking one about 6 years younger that could well be looking for new home as one of my partners kids is allergic to them, apparently rehoming the child is in the "tricky" category.

19 is damn good age.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I do doggie/house sitting along with other animals a few years back one of the owners large Koi Carp died......panic I didn't want to let the owner know as it may have spoilt their holiday.
Their property backs on the a large woods so I dug a deep hole and put said fish wrapped in plastic in the hole and covered it over......I even put a cross on it. :smile:
When they got back they were quite nice about it, so I think I did the right thing if it had been a dog I think I would have told them straight away and follow their instructions.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I think they’d freeze it.
Our rabbit died when we were away.
the neighbour put it in the freezer. my dad buried it when we came home.
Not sure what happens if a horse dies?

Brandane

Legendary Member
Not sure what happens if a horse dies?

Top Bottom