What is the point of the Buddy List??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does it do anything? Just put some people on it and nothing happened, the earth didn't move, I have received no party invitations, nothing. I think it's a swizz.

domtyler

Über Member
Dunno, but I'm guessing I'm on yours. Probably on most peoples come to think of it! :wacko:

Night Train

Maker of Things
Isn't the buddy list a way for you to see if your 'buddies' are on line so you can just stalk them and ignore the rest of the group? Perhaps it allows you to group PM your friends to invite them to a rave at your local stately home.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Does it show you their posts more and in bold, and tell you when your buddy is online?
We need answers!!

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
I think you have to remember that the software was probably designed by Americans, so some of the things will be beyond our comprehension and are probably best left that way.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Andy in Sig said:
I think you have to remember that the software was probably designed by Americans, so some of the things will be beyond our comprehension and are probably best left that way.

Like baseball, George Bush and grits:biggrin:

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
Andy in Sig said:

Thank you for explaining it so succinctly.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Andy in Sig said:
Perhaps we just know who our friends are and don't need to keep a list.

Top Bottom