What is the world coming to ...?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Kids need to MTFU nowadays!:whistle:

Though not as much as this kid.:eek::crazy:

And the demanding Mekeeda added: ‘I don’t really believe in Santa any more but I was angry because I thought I wasn’t going to get all the presents I wanted this year.
‘I want all of these things and I don’t see why I shouldn’t get them.’

Bless her, what a sweetie.

Yeah, I saw that. Especially the excuse for a mother saying "I'll do my best to get her everything she wants, even though I know what she did was wrong". Way to parent.

yello

:laugh:

One shouldn't laugh at a child's shattered illusions I know but I suspect he'll suffer much greater injustices in his life.

colly

Re member eR

''Peter McFarland, a dad of four who was watching the live stream with his 6-year-old son Dylan, told the paper: "I'm very very angry - we were watching the Radio Two live footage of the Wombles and at the end of the interview Orinoco pulled his head off before the cameras stopped rolling to reveal Mike Batt instead.''

There are people sleeping in doorways in this country, children starving to death elsewhere in the world, young girls and women being sold into slavery in Europe, children being deliberately crippled just so they can raise money begging........and this is what gets him angry. FFS

Arch

Married to Night Train
''Peter McFarland, a dad of four who was watching the live stream with his 6-year-old son Dylan, told the paper: "I'm very very angry - we were watching the Radio Two live footage of the Wombles and at the end of the interview Orinoco pulled his head off before the cameras stopped rolling to reveal Mike Batt instead.''

There are people sleeping in doorways in this country, children starving to death elsewhere in the world, young girls and women being sold into slavery in Europe, children being deliberately crippled just so they can raise money begging........and this is what gets him angry. FFS

Hear hear!

As for that girl writing to Santa, I'd reccommend a Christmas on a diet of thin porridge, breaking rocks.

Top Bottom