What is wrong with this country

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markharry66

Über Member
Had a strange week my girlfriend had day I was at work l. Girlfriend went to the shops only to return to find somone attempting to kick our front door in. on asking what he was doing he the attempted to throttle her. Neighbours did nothing police were called and guy taken in. it turns out he has mental issues and has done this twice before and recently had a fight with.the police. of course he was let out the next day what do you have to do in this country to get detained

You have to meet the criteria for detention.

mustang1

Guru
Had a strange week my girlfriend had day I was at work l. Girlfriend went to the shops only to return to find somone attempting to kick our front door in. on asking what he was doing he the attempted to throttle her. Neighbours did nothing police were called and guy taken in. it turns out he has mental issues and has done this twice before and recently had a fight with.the police. of course he was let out the next day what do you have to do in this country to get detained

Be a law abiding, tax paying citizen.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Be a law abiding, tax paying citizen.
Cripes!
giphy.gif

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I think folks should cut the OP a bit of slack. Based on his description this must have been a harrowing experience

Regarding detention or otherwise obviously there isn't enough information to definitively comment, particularly as the information that the perpetrator has "mental issues" seems to be conjecture by someone who isn't a mental health professional

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Years ago I mislaid my house keys and had to resort to trying to kick open the front door. By the third kick (ex-bank, strong doors), people had stopped to watch then a group of men ran out of the pub opposite to stop me. I was in the middle of explaining myself when the police arrived.

Either different times or a quite different neighbourhood.

Years ago I mislaid my house keys and had to resort to trying to kick open the front door. By the third kick (ex-bank, strong doors), people had stopped to watch then a group of men ran out of the pub opposite to stop me. I was in the middle of explaining myself when the police arrived.

Either different times or a quite different neighbourhood.
Or you look well dodgy

Top Bottom