What kind/size of rehydration bladder?

Discussion in 'Bikes and Buying Advice - What Bike?' started by punkypossum, 29 Feb 2008.

1. punkypossum

punkypossum Donut Devil

Hi, I bought a Karrimor Rapid 10 a couple of years ago for cycling which comes with the option for a rehydration bladder. I didn't get one at the time, but am considering one for my Amsterdam ride, as it will be easier than water bottles and I don't mind stuff on my back. Problem is, the product appears to be discontinued, does anybody know what size bladder I would need? Also, what do I need to look out for when buying one?

Thanks,
    Jana

2. Piemaster

Piemaster Guru

I bought a Karrimor Wind backpack last year from my local sports direct store http://www.sportsdirect.com . There was a lonely bladder hanging up near it (about 2ltrs). Pocket internally for bladder option and hole/straps for tube. Had to get second bladder off ebay as store only had one and PieApprentice wanted one as well. A search for 'bladder' will bring up a few.
    Was in the store yesterday. They had the backpacks in, didn't notice any bladders though, sure they were £13.99 not £14.99 as per website. Can't find the bladders on the website either but were only about £5
    Any idea what size the pocket is? Can't see them being vastly different. I'll even measure mine up if you want.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice