What living rooms are for

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

London Female

Über Member

i just got a Bkool turbo trainer with the virtual reality video thing..i'm just setting it up in front of the telly...in the living room.
bike and recording room:cycle:

So you put the lodgers rent up then?

mark st1

Plastic Manc
What do you think of it BB ?? I read the review that was posted on here about it whats your opinion ? I also like the "noise reduction mat on the floor" id say your neighbors will appreciate the peace and quiet of a turbo trainer instead of a rock concert :dance:lol

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I think I have the same Marshall practice amp.....I have an Epiphone Les Paul, gold top :biggrin:

That's a marshall 1912 1x12" cabinet loaded with celestion vintage 30 speaker. It's part if a stereo pair fed from a Marshall jmp 1 midi pre amp through a TC electronics G major FX unit into a Marshall 50/50w all valve old style 9000 series power amp...all that goes through two Marshall power brakes and is controlled by a floor midi pedal board:smile:

Good to see another guitarist on here...there are many...funny how us guitarists often cycle as well:becool::smile:

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
What do you think of it BB ?? I read the review that was posted on here about it whats your opinion ? I also like the "noise reduction mat on the floor" id say your neighbors will appreciate the peace and quiet of a turbo trainer instead of a rock concert :dance:lol

I havent had time to ride it yet...it's been a bit of a mission getting the software set up, the cadence sensor attached to the bike, the video subscriptions etc..and i had to re tape one side of the bars after the shifter replacement..

The videos look pretty cool...and the resisitance on the roller was pretty good when i rode it in the LBS. I'll give it a proper test tomorrow and let you know.

It has a multi user function so anybody out there with one let me know and we'll go for a virtual cyber ride :wacko::laugh:

One thing to note is that it seems to be a spanish company /platform and so far all the riders i see on there are spanish..buenos dayos:sun:

ScotiaLass

Guru
That's a marshall 1912 1x12" cabinet loaded with celestion vintage 30 speaker. It's part if a stereo pair fed from a Marshall jmp 1 midi pre amp through a TC electronics G major FX unit into a Marshall 50/50w all valve old style 9000 series power amp...all that goes through two Marshall power brakes and is controlled by a floor midi pedal board:smile:

Good to see another guitarist on here...there are many...funny how us guitarists often cycle as well:becool::smile:

I'm an acoustic player really...hence the very wrong amp reference :laugh:
I play an Ovation plus a Yamaha 12 string and have recently got back into plugging in to play <insert guitar emoticon here>

The Jogger

Legendary Member

Trek seem to get everywhere, don't they :whistle:

The Jogger

Legendary Member
I'm an acoustic player really...hence the very wrong amp reference :laugh:
I play an Ovation plus a Yamaha 12 string and have recently got back into plugging in to play <
guitar-play.gif
>

I tried :angry:

D

Deleted member 1258

If I did that I'd be in the dog house for about three months, I take it you live alone?^_^

Top Bottom