What make are these wheels.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I know the decals say Shamal but there are too many spokes in the wheel.First generation Shamal should have 16 in the front and these have 18 . So l am wondering what they can be , the rims are 40mm deep . They are laced to C record hubs. Any ideas ?
tempImagex0IZg5.png

tempImagemlEFnv.png

OP
OP
W

woodbutchmaster

Veteran
Forgot to say that there are 24 spokes in the rear wheel

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I had a quick search and it seems like Shamals either had 16 spokes or 14, but the 14s were unreliable so they went back up to 16 spokes. Sounds like yours might be fake? Or a very rare early model? :whistle:

OP
OP
W

woodbutchmaster

Veteran
I had a quick search and it seems like Shamals either had 16 spokes or 14, but the 14s were unreliable so they went back up to 16 spokes. Sounds like yours might be fake? Or a very rare early model? :whistle:

Or they might not be Shamals but maybe Mavic Cosmic pro and if so l would be a happy bunny , but l guess thats too much to ask !

OP
OP
W

woodbutchmaster

Veteran

Oh yes l forgot to say ignore the shamal decals because l put them on when l first acquired the wheel set not knowing the correct spoke count and l just assumed that they were Shamals !!

Top Bottom