What night is top gear repeated?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Renard

I recorded last night's episode but someone deleted it off the player to free up disc space :biggrin: Is it worth watching?

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Well worth it. It is on again either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Clarkson was on Steve Wright this afternoon on R2, if you listen again on the net it was a very entertaining 10 minutes.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Did you see the Holden? But more specifically, just when the Stig had finished there was a bald Aussie guy that Clarkson asked to guess the time...I had a curry lunch on Sunday with him!
He's Mrs FF's boss and a member of the Holden Owners Club (recently sold his Monaro) and got to drive another of those Holden beasts they were testing down to the studio for the filming....Lucky Bastard. Apparently 550hp is an awful lot to keep on the road...it's a scary beast (well, for an Aussie anyway...)!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Worth watching. Richard Hammond trying to drive an F1 car shows you just how difficult it is.

And then Lewis Hamilton does quite a good lap in the reasonably priced car.

Yeah, I still wouldn't be bothered about watching an F1 race, but I hadn't really thought about the reflexes needed...

And I liked when they got the car to play the National Anthem!

My favourite bit (surprisingly, as Hampster wasn't in it), was the old cars bit. Makes you wonder how anyone ever mastered the controls on some of them!

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Arch said:
Yeah, I still wouldn't be bothered about watching an F1 race, but I hadn't really thought about the reflexes needed...

And I liked when they got the car to play the National Anthem!

My favourite bit (surprisingly, as Hampster wasn't in it), was the old cars bit. Makes you wonder how anyone ever mastered the controls on some of them!
When they were showing RH the computer print-out and telling him he was losing far too much time getting from the accelerator to the brake, he asked how long and the guy said "Half a second..."

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Smeggers said:
Its a Vauxhall Monaro VX8R isnt it? :smile:

Holden is General Motors in Aus/NZ and the VXR8 simply has the Holden badge removed and UK GM brand Vauxhall badge applied.

BTW watched it all last night, thought James Blunt was a cool guy :blush: (as long as he's not singing).

Arch

Married to Night Train
Yeah, i was pleasantly surprised by James Blunt - I'm not well up on music, so all I hear about him is people slagging him off, but he seemed like a nice guy - willing to take the mickey out of himself and all that.

I note they didn't give the time for that automatic Beamer doing the lap. Which makes me think it was either very useless, or beat the crap out of the Stig.

Top Bottom