What 'other' Olympic sports are you enjoying watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I think they must all be pretty clean, all that time in the water...

;)

I want to know why the divers throw their towel into the water as they get onto the diving board :unsure: I saw loads of them do it yesterday and I just dont get it.

Arch

Married to Night Train
The commentator yesterday described them as 'chamois', and I know you have to wet a chamois in order to use it properly, maybe they aren't towelling...

Does seem odd though.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Well as well as the cycling I've been watching some of the swiming, gymnastics, hockey, tennis, rowing and diving. I can't believe how much time is disappearing in front of the TV. What has surprised me is how my children have wanted to watch different sports and that they had the name of someone they wanted to support in a particular race (I would describe my children as being fairly un-sporty in nature).

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Rowing, sailing, and the beach volley ball.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I'm surprised to find myself typing this, but..........eventing. Does that make me a bad person?

I have tickets for some of the Equestrian events at the Paras thankyou very much. Disliking it just shows inverted snobbery, so, that makes me like it even more!

Well done Dell!

It is good fun. I did some a kid and even had a go a bow making. My ex wife is trained in the use of a long bow.

And you are still alive?

I want to know why the divers throw their towel into the water as they get onto the diving board :unsure: I saw loads of them do it yesterday and I just dont get it.

I don't know, but have you seen them as they take some water from the swimming pool, swill it about their mouths and then spit it out. Why? It's effing disgusting!

Male diving.....for obvious reasons :smooch:
just finished watching women's final in fencing and cant believe I am saying this. It was enjoyable.

Otherwise - swimming, athletics, show jumping. Any game the US Basketball men play as they are friggin fantastic to watch.

Beach volleyball was really really boring I thought.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Male diving.....for obvious reasons :smooch:
just finished watching women's final in fencing and cant believe I am saying this. It was enjoyable.

First Equestraian and now fencing. Let me tell ya, I have tickets for the Wheelchair Fencing too. You see, I have got tickets to see as many different sports as possible.

Sorry, but why would Fencing be boring, it is people fighting with Swords for FFS!

Top Bottom