What podcasts are you listening to?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
The bugle, Andy Zaltzman can really take a flight of fancy, great bunch of Co presenters too.
Fortunately with Fi and Jane.
Infinate monkey cage.

Frank Skinner can be a good listen as well.

Yes I have been enjoying those for a good while now - but I'm put off now as he's replaced Alun Cochrane and not had the good grace to give him a farewell or even mention it to the listeners. He's been there for years as 1/3 of the team. I just thought he was off on hols or on tour or something but no.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Yes I have been enjoying those for a good while now - but I'm put off now as he's replaced Alun Cochrane and not had the good grace to give him a farewell or even mention it to the listeners. He's been there for years as 1/3 of the team. I just thought he was off on hols or on tour or something but no.

Yep. I’ve deleted it from my library in protest too.
Alun was a good balance to the awful Emily and now he’s been sacked without any fanfare or acknowledgment.

sheddy

Legendary Member
28 Days Later from the BBC World Service. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/brand/p0bvg9nm

I just finished this one: Believe in Magic

There were newspaper stories I saw at the weekend about a girl, sadly deceased, who had 'conned' thousands of pounds from people to fund trips to disneyland supposedly as she had a brain tumour, she also ran a charity called "Believe in Magic". However some of the articles went into more detail about how suspicions of Munchausen syndrome (and by Proxy) were suspected, basically it sounded interesting and I saw the link to the podcast.

The podcast goes into a lot of detail, it's very well done and yes the case isn't as clearcut as you might think. Well worth a listen especially if you know of or have been involved in charity for people with terminal illness.

Top Bottom