What seat and handlebar covers to use

What seat and handlebar cover on my sparkly bike

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tony Raynor

Need for steeds
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
well I can't decide what to do with the bicycle that I've just got sprayed so I'm putting it out there for some feedback. I've attached the pictures with just the seat on as I need to make the leather handlebar covers anso only want to make one set.

Also the frontera has a small scuff on the left hand side but the other two are fine.

Only asking as its too big for me so want to make it the most aesthetically pleasing for the masses.

Thanks for your help guys.

arch684

Veteran
aesthetically pleasing for the masses.should that not be aesthetically pleasing for yourself

OP
OP
Tony Raynor

Tony Raynor

Need for steeds
No I stupidly keep buying 23" frames and my legs still haven't grown any longer. When I get the right frame Ive got my Lycett swallow, but I seem to have far too many bikes so I'm just going through them one at a time to make some space.

The rule of thumb IMO is generally black all the way, however, that said white bikes do lend themselves very nicely to a bit of brown accessory fettling.

I did this Pug resto/conversion a few years back and went for brown Brooks saddle and matching Brooks bar tape, and if I do say so myself I think it looked rather smart.

Side View Angled.JPG

PS: gotta lose the red tyres though if you go brown ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom