What sort of places have you taken your folder into?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Never been refused entry anywhere with it. Taken it into every style of eatery from workman's cafés to Michelin-starred restaurants; galleries; theatres; cinemas; every type of shop; pubs; trains; planes (usually gate-checked but once in the overhead locker of a 747 on the upper deck - it doesn't quite fit into the slightly smaller ones on the lower deck).

geekinaseat

2905851 said:
Adopt the attitude that you can take it anywhere and you pretty much can.

This.

I've never been refused anywhere, if you look like it's perfectly normal and you've done it before people just accept it and don't bat an eyelid.

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
Has anyone taken their folder to the Excel Centre and successfully left it in a cloakroom? I'm there for the Professional Beauty Show this weekend and was thinking about riding there but I don't want to lock the Brom outside nor carry it around with me.

Ta.

roundthebendbromcycle

I've stuck mine in the supermarket trolley for 11 years now, no one has ever charged me at the checkout.
I used to carry the cover for some places like pubs but dont even bother with that now.
Adrian is spot on with ..'Adopt the attitude that you can take it anywhere and you pretty much can'

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Yep, attitude is everything. Act like it's the most normal thing in the world and everyone else will too.

Yep, attitude is everything. Act like it's the most normal thing in the world and everyone else will too.
Yes it's like wandering into places in london to use their toilets. Just saunter in as if you have a perfect right to be there.

On the main theme, i have never done it but checked and it's no problem to leave them in the National Theatre's cloakroom, and for free.

Top Bottom