What speed do you ride along the road at...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Noodley said:
I do not think the youngest forum member has enough years left in them for that!

Done Reverie then...

Noodley

yenrod said:
No not average speed..just your general speed (on the flat) ie i do say, about 10-16mph...

Has bonj not been along yet to question the definitions of 'general' and 'average'? And whether either has any bearing on overall travelling speed over a certain distance which has no bearing on the issue?

I'm disappointed.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Wee............how high....... this one.......?

Sorry folks...come on........ any bugger that rides to work is in the club........ so what speed eh........Slow, Warp 9 ......and.............

TBH...I go out of my way to welcome new cyclists at work who log an interest via our central contact, let them know a good route, etc....... and I'm the bugger that does Warp 9 and get's the Borg assimilation attempts with the car thingy's.....I explain this.....still smile...... It's good for you.... ?.....I am still 100% bikey......so far...... bit's busted but still within tollerance limits.....

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

fossyant said:
Wee............how high....... this one.......?

Sorry folks...come on........ any bugger that rides to work is in the club........ so what speed eh........Slow, Warp 9 ......and.............

TBH...I go out of my way to welcome new cyclists at work who log an interest via our central contact, let them know a good route, etc....... and I'm the bugger that does Warp 9 and get's the Borg assimilation attempts with the car thingy's.....I explain this.....still smile...... It's good for you.... ?.....I am still 100% bikey......so far...... bit's busted but still within tollerance limits.....

What've you had in you bottle today sonny boy !!!!!!!!! :smile:

Noodley said:
What about your general speed?

My general speed is somewhat higher because I generally only look at my computer when I feel I'm going fast. I reckon my general speed is 20mph.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Vino.............

Goffins

20-26mph most of the time but my commute is only 6 Miles each way so I can afford to go a little crazy as I also see it as my exercise for the day.

I currently find a masisve gulf between 26 & 30 which I can only maintain for the very briefest of periods.

Top Bottom