What to do next?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
As other people have said, your body has maybe got used to your regime. you're doing really well so far, keep it up. To get more from your training you need to get out of your comfort zone and shock your body. Eg if your body is used to a 16 mile commute, try doing a few 10 mile TT's during the week instead, then do a long hilly route a couple of times the next week. The key is to always keep your body guessing.

in difficulty

Keep doing what your doing and add some training that fighters do ie heavy bag, speed bag, shadow boxing, jumping rope, etc...
Look at a fighters upper body. Beleive me, if you put in the effort your upper body will change.
Stay away from the fatty foods or you will NEVER lose the love handles.
As far as the moobs go, push ups, push ups and more push ups. Then DO MORE PUSH UPS. Turn that fat into muscle.
Look at those moobs in the mirror and in your best drill sargeant voice shout out "YOU MAKE ME SICK MOOBS!!!!"
Good luck.

doing weights might add to your weight or slow down your loss initially but when you do put a bit of muscle on you burn more calories even when your sitting around relaxing.
you could go for high rep work and follow it with a bike ride or some other cv work. doing it this way helps prevent putting on too much muscle.at the gym , I'd do a warm up then put all the other stuff after weights.
don't forget to put rest days in , not just to let your body recover but your mind as well.
have a week off every now and again, just to help you stay fresh and focused.
five stone is an impressive amount to lose!

Top Bottom