What to wish on your enemy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
A nice long holiday courtesy of Warner Leisure in the company of that irritating wifie on the TV ads.

"Beat that, Colin"
"Colin, your drink's here, and a glass of wine for me please"
"You snooze, you lose, Colin" :evil:

Mrs M

Guru
There is one "twunt" :giggle: who has gone out of his way to bully and cause me grief.
BUT, he is a scumbag low life and I wouldn't lower myself to be like him, ignore and walk away, his life is shoot, I am happy :smile:

A Plague of Locust - if its good enough for the good book then its good enough for me. Although I am completely and utterly against any form of religion so maybe do away with the locust and just have the plague.
How about instead of locust - 'low-cost' as in never being able to fly on anything other than Ryanair.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
That he gets a puncture on every ride, and his seatpost has stuck in the tube just a niggling little bit too low for comfort. Oh, and an intermittant squeak.

ayceejay

Guru
That he gets a puncture on every ride, and his seatpost has stuck in the tube just a niggling little bit too low for comfort. Oh, and an intermittant squeak.
That was you did that you b**tard. I hope you meet Jason Holder doing his base miles next time you are out and every time you turn the telly on there's that friggin Miley Cyrus twerking.

Top Bottom