What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks like Fallout series is hitting in April (based on the game).

Just started Monarch: Legacy of Monsters (Apple) - it's great, especially if you like Godzilla and similar stuff.

I've got a good feeling about the Fallout series, it looks like it's keeping to the established lore (to a point) and the advantage of the series is it can be set from a new vault, with new characters and not spoil any of the established games. I'm looking forward to it ☢️

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I know that Monty. However after years of him not knowing it he now appears to think he is a "spokesperson" for our nation and some of his "speak" is downright embarrassing.

I love it that Welsh can fall out with each other for being either too Welsh or not Welsh enough.

I sometimes catch SOS extreme rescues on BBC2, the narrator lady on there seems to go to extreme lengths to exaggerate her Welsh accent at times.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I am watching 'Restricted TV' these days.

Finally left the BBC funding scheme due to lack of quality output and other reasons best discussed on political forums.

Youtube, Netflix & Amazon Prime are the household 'go to' choices.

Chislenko

Veteran
Going slightly off tangent I just thought I would say I am not a fan of app watching.

Just trying to find what is on and when is incredibly laborious.

Right that is off my chest.

For a bit of light hearted viewing Reindeer Mafia was quite good.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Going slightly off tangent I just thought I would say I am not a fan of app watching.

Just trying to find what is on and when is incredibly laborious.

Right that is off my chest.

For a bit of light hearted viewing Reindeer Mafia was quite good.

Some Apps are terrible - not a fan of ITVX or BBCi.

Mike_P

Guru
I struggle with Pluto and the LG channels on my TV; why cannot there not be is a set screen arrangement for apps preferably with a favourites setting so in Discovery Plus it would open on Cycling straightaway.

I struggle with Pluto and the LG channels on my TV; why cannot there not be is a set screen arrangement for apps preferably with a favourites setting so in Discovery Plus it would open on Cycling straightaway.

Can you not edit your homepage for apps ? So the one you want is right there - just click and go ?

Iplayer is great. Rock solid for me. ITVx though - it's unusual that we can get through a program without having to reboot the TV.
Netflix, Amazon, the cycling on Discovery - never an issue. ITVX though..... Pah.

ITV have always had issues with their apps on all platforms, I use various Roku devices and it will regularly freeze when the adverts finish. I only need to stop the program and restart it though, not reboot the whole TV.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Coming Up

Saturday 16th
‘Sky Arts’ channel
21:00 - 22:00

Siouxsie & The Banshees
The ‘Nocturne’ concert
Royal Albert Hall (from 1983)

The TiVo box is set, as I'm on a late-turn that day
Ooh I hope can catch that.

I like this old episode of Rock Goes To College... especially the bit where she shoves the TV presenter off the stage the moment he appears.

Top Bottom