What will the U.K. be called after Scotland leave?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brains

Legendary Member
Location
Greenwich
Wales and England ? "WE" will be the abbreviation (better than "EW" !)
 
OP
OP
Cyclopathic

Cyclopathic

Legendary Member
Location
Leicester.
It'll be called the Former United Kingdom... or F U K for short

So vote NO, for F U K's sake
I quite like F U K. If that's what we'd be called then I'd be ok when Scotland leave. If I was Scottish I'd be voting for independence like anything. As an Englishman I can't help but feel sorry that they will be going.
 

Pro Tour Punditry

Legendary Member
I can officially reveal that there will be border controls, and that I have been employed to man it. On my own. There will be a funnel system implemented, ending with a face to face single person entry/exit point. So you are all buggered as I'm a lazy git and unlikely to do much; but in happier news, I am also easily corrupted and open to bribes.
 
OP
OP
Cyclopathic

Cyclopathic

Legendary Member
Location
Leicester.
I can officially reveal that there will be border controls, and that I have been employed to man it. On my own. There will be a funnel system implemented, ending with a face to face single person entry/exit point. So you are all buggered as I'm a lazy git and unlikely to do much; but in happier news, I am also easily corrupted and open to bribes.
I'll give you a fiver to vote "no" provided it tips the balance.
 
OP
OP
Cyclopathic

Cyclopathic

Legendary Member
Location
Leicester.
i think a more important matter is, will tesco still sell my favourite haggis?
Cheers Ed
There won't be a Tesco in Scotland if they vote Yes. Have you not heard that every company ever is going to up sticks and move to England. Oh you poor, naive thing you. All you will have left is oil and no one likes a crude oil haggis. Think on.
 
Top Bottom