1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you do if you seen...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by yenrod, 1 Apr 2008.

1. yenrod

yenrod Guest

2. Milo

Milo Veteran

Get a number plate?
    Cops.

3. tdr1nka

tdr1nka Taking the biscuit

Seconded, those paintballs could do some serious damage if inadvertantly fired in someone's eyes.

Grab the reg, talk to the person who was shot at and then straight down the cop shop.

4. Odyssey

Odyssey New Member

As proven by Byker Grove some years ago.

If anyone has actually reported it, I suspect the police may be looking for witnesses.

5. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

If you'd have got the reg in full, you could have reported you saw them aiming a 'gun'.......... a bunch of ARV's round the owners house within minutes......

6. Noodley

Noodley Guest

The "where did it happen?" question is important yenners - gives a locus for the incident, then the next questions follow. No point telling them where it was going if they don't know where from...kinda like me saying "It's heading towards London" and expecting the person to know from which direction ;)

7. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

You fucked up again Yen. You should have just answered the questions that they asked you and got the full reg. You witnesses a firearms incident and then led the emergency services a right merry dance from what you've said here today.

8. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

Only half a thread here now.

Dom, your charming reply has certainly touched a chord with me.