What would you do

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Baggy said:
..plenty of other people had probably gone past already...

..and there would have been a race for the first to return with some bacofoil and a roasting tin :thumbsup:

Seriously, I am crap at these matters and would have most likely continued on my way...

Jaded

I've stamped on a squirrel's head before. Until it stopped trying to drag its mangled pelvis off the road.

Took me a while to stop shaking.

simonali

Guru
At work we have a hole round the back of our effluent plant with a big valve in it. A while back I saw that a little baby bunny had fallen in there so I scooped it out and put it on the ground. It didn't run away and I soon realised that it was dying of myxy (it had no eyes, a big clue), so after a minute of courage building I coshed it over the head with the valve handle.

Fast-forward to yesterday. Look down same hole which, with the recent rain, now has about 8" of water in it and see a brown body floating in there. Think "Yuk, another diseased bunny" and walk off. Tell the night shift boys about the discovery and they decide they should oik it out and leave it on the side for everyone to look at, telling me this morning that "It was a cat, not a rabbit". I think "that's OK, I don't like cats"!

Went and had a look and it wasn't a cat, it was a little fox cub. :wacko:

Mortiroloboy

I rode over a flapping pigeons neck to deliver the Coup de Grace this afternoon, the car in front hit it, it lay flapping helplessly in the carriageway, so I rode over its neck, killing it instantly, quite an unnerving 'snap' sound as I did so.

Top Bottom