What would you like for your last meal?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
A cake with a file in it, they'd never think of that

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Last meal? Last poem? Is the UK weather really that bad lately? :headshake:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Don't want to cast a shadow over the fantasy troughing, but in latest news, Gissendaner's execution by lethal injection has been postponed until Monday, because of the weather. I don't know whether the requested meal was served before the postponement was made, or whether the meal itself is being postponed with the killing. If the former, does she get another one on Monday? Strictly the thread should now be about what meal you would choose after eating the one that you believed would be your last.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Second meal in that case would be a table full of crispy duck, pancakes & Hoisin Sauce...with another pint of Old Speckled Hen.

Don't want to cast a shadow over the fantasy troughing, but in latest news, Gissendaner's execution by lethal injection has been postponed until Monday, because of the weather. I don't know whether the requested meal was served before the postponement was made, or whether the meal itself is being postponed with the killing. If the former, does she get another one on Monday? Strictly the thread should now be about what meal you would choose after eating the one that you believed would be your last.
More porridge?

Her 'brief' will probably bring in one of his faux doners for her to munch on. She'll be kebabbed soon enough.

Top Bottom