What would you rather fight?

Which would you rather fight?

• Polar Bear

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Gorrilla

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Had an in depth discussion with people about this today, and I really want to find out what people think.

Of course I am bored...I am a stoodent in the run up to exams.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I'd sit on a branch, wearing a blonde wig and screaming a lot, while the gorilla saved me from the polar bear and all the dinosaurs. Works in the movies. Except for the polar bear bit.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I always suspected there was a helpless girlie in there somewhere Claud.

Heh heh. I think they were originally going to cast Ginger Rogers. She wouldn't have put up with all that macho crap from Kong.

longers

Legendary Member
Mark_Robson said:
OMG what if the Gorilla took a shine to you and wanted to make little Gorillas?
Give me the Polar bear any day/

Given that scenario I'd probably at least try and run away, but each to their own eh?

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
theclaud said:
I'd sit on a branch, wearing a blonde wig and screaming a lot, while the gorilla saved me from the polar bear and all the dinosaurs. Works in the movies. Except for the polar bear bit.

I'd hide behind TC:biggrin:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Bears are mean and nasty animals...besides, they have sharp teeth and even sharper claws.. The ape just has sharp teeth and rather wonderful fingers, and I might be able to do a David Attenborough, if I had not fainted with fear. Give me the ape any day. Fighting is out of the question, BTW, but a charm offensive ,as theclaud suggested, might just work, even for a man...:biggrin::stop::biggrin:

Top Bottom