Whatever happened to......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
And yet you'd be the first to shout troll if it was aimed at you......

Oh not you again.:tired:

postman

Legendary Member
Has any one seen @postman? He's been missing for a while.

Been bleeding again,not bad Doc got me another scan ,Due 1st August,have been a bit down,fed up of writing about my health,but have also been to Orlando for two weeks of hot hot hot,did i mention hot weather.Had a brill time,rode some fab roller Coasters.And saw my mate Goofy photo to follow,Bleeding was caused by a forty mile ride.Not happy.

Leaway2

Lycrist
Been bleeding again,not bad Doc got me another scan ,Due 1st August,have been a bit down,fed up of writing about my health,but have also been to Orlando for two weeks of hot hot hot,did i mention hot weather.Had a brill time,rode some fab roller Coasters.And saw my mate Goofy photo to follow,Bleeding was caused by a forty mile ride.Not happy.
GWS, BTW how was Orlando? I've heard it is hot there.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
GWS Postie :okay:

D

Deleted member 1258

:hugs:

GWS, are you sure riding 40 miles on a roller coaster was a good idea though?

classic33

Leg End Member
They've said it was warm here. Forty miles on a roller coaster is pushing it a bi though.

Top Bottom