What's going on at the BBC?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Never understood the "Patsy Palmer = attractive" thing... xx(

girofan

xx(;) BBC are going for a more discerning audience. Trying to off-load all their Eastenders junkies!
They will muddy the plot to such extent that eventually it will be Easternders, starring Brian Sewell, John Humphrys, Allain de Botton and Kirsty Young, (the thinking man's crumpet).
The station will then morph into the channels they once were before it's dumbing-down!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue::becool:

Oh wait a minute, I just remembered that David Wicks was Bianca's real dad, she found out after she had tried to bed him!!!! So Pat is Bianca's grandmother, but, Pat is Ricky's stepmother, so that means Pat is is both grandmother AND great grandmother to Liam...that's just weird!!

bonj2

Could they not just have done with it and come up with a storyline in which bianca ends up being proved to be her own mother xx(

Arch

Married to Night Train
bonj said:
Could they not just have done with it and come up with a storyline in which bianca ends up being proved to be her own mother xx(

Too much like the moment when one Slater girl yelled at her sister "You can't tell me what to do, you're not my mother!" and the 'sister' yelled back "But I am!"

Cue drum riff...

I think Pat's multitudinous relationship with Liam was mentioned at the time...

I like Pat. She's one of the great characters, as opposed to just being a vacuous bimbo or a hunk. And Pam St Clement's real voice is dead posh, whereas a lot of them aren't even having to adopt an accent...

I think it's about time Eastenders had a keen cyclist though.

Tetedelacourse

Or returned her to the square as an oil baron, intent on kicking the biscuit baron out of Upton Park. Or as the neo-red baron, able to gain the upper hand in a dogfight over any rival.

Eastenders definitely needs more barons. It's a shame that Corrie snapped up Keith Barron first.

Tetedelacourse

Arch said:
Too much like the moment when one Slater girl yelled at her sister "You can't tell me what to do, you're not my mother!" and the 'sister' yelled back "But I am!"

Cue drum riff...

I think Pat's multitudinous relationship with Liam was mentioned at the time...

I like Pat. She's one of the great characters, as opposed to just being a vacuous bimbo or a hunk. And Pam St Clement's real voice is dead posh, whereas a lot of them aren't even having to adopt an accent...

I think it's about time Eastenders had a keen cyclist though.

She could be described as a hunk of vacuous bimbo though.

Top Bottom