What's gone wrong..... I mean right!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Over the last couple of months I've haven't had any incidents! Ok, there was the car door opening on me, but it was an accident, and it was a little school girl who was very sorry afterwards, so it doesn't really count.

What am I doing different? Nothing looking at my videos. Has my media tarting had an effect? I don't think so! :smile: Has everyone been reading books about zen? Who knows!

In fact the only thing I can think that has changed is that I got a new helmet camera. Maybe spending money in such things has an effect! Maybe I need to spend more cash!:smile:

Long may it continue! :smile:

P.S. I'm not on the bike today, so I should be safe to say these things today! :rofl:

hackbike 6

Not a good ride in today for such an early commute.Better commute yesterday for 5am start.6am start today.

gavintc

Guru
I arrived at a narrow bridge last night, it was uphill and I saw a car coming down. My heart sank slightly as I was hoping to keep moving rather than have the upclip / reclip problem on a steepish hill. Surprise, surprise, the car flashed me through. I gave him a cheery wave and put on my best hill climb speed.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I take a pledge not to wind up Hackers ever again! I even saw recent posts with signs of that first time I wound you up about RLJing by going over teh stop line. I'm sorry dude!

Top Bottom