Whats my little pencil for

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
i haven't even got any smilies :sad: i only know how to do a sad and happy face :smile:
They are at the top of the "write your reply" box . There is a smiley face , click on that and you get loads to use wooooohoooooo :hyper:

buggi

Bird Saviour
They are at the top of the "write your reply" box . There is a smiley face , click on that and you get loads to use wooooohoooooo :hyper:
no they're not, mine have disappeared. even when i go to more options still no smileys :sad: they are only there when I log on using my phone :sad:

Shaun

Founder
no they're not, mine have disappeared. even when i go to more options still no smileys :sad: they are only there when I log on using my phone :sad:

Do you see a link at the bottom left of the editor window Use Rich Text Editor? If so, click it to get the toolbar and smilies back. If not, check to see if you have javascript enabled for your browser - you need it for the editor tools. :thumbsup:

Also try a forced refresh CTRL + F5 - should reload everything from the server and may fix it.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

buggi

Bird Saviour
Do you see a link at the bottom left of the editor window Use Rich Text Editor? If so, click it to get the toolbar and smilies back. If not, check to see if you have javascript enabled for your browser - you need it for the editor tools. :thumbsup:

Also try a forced refresh CTRL + F5 - should reload everything from the server and may fix it.

Cheers,
ok I'll try it when I'm not on my phone. Cheers

buggi

Bird Saviour

Cheers,
Erm... where is the editor window and how do i do the javascript thingy?

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Erm... where is the editor window and how do i do the javascript thingy?
editor window.jpg

young Ed

Veteran
That's why i can't find it... i haven't got that whole tool bar :sad: I just have the box to write in. It's soooo depressing not having any smilies :sad:
just put : D or : ( or : tongue : or :bicycle: etc
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom