What's on your Christmas present list ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flick of the Elbow

Pentlands Water of Leith
For me its always some fine Speyside malts. I've also dropped some heavy hints about Nyetimber "champagne". And anything from Hotel Chocolat is always very welcome too.
 

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Moderator
Location
The TerrorVortex
A Ribble road frame to replace my busted carbon one.
I could get the carbon one repaired, but I'd never really trust it...
 
Location
Yorkshire
[QUOTE 3400984, member: 259"]Perfidia by my fave author of the moment, James Ellroy.[/QUOTE]
I've just started re-reading the Underworld USA trilogy with American Tabloid. His interview on Radio 5 the other week was class. Apologies for posting OT.
 
Location
Yorkshire
[QUOTE 3400990, member: 259"]That trilogy is astonishing.[/QUOTE]
I've only ever read two thirds of it but now, having bought Blood's a Rover, I'm re-visiting American Tabloid and The Cold Six Thousand first! Awesome writing.
 

TVC

Guest
Nothing.
 
Top Bottom