Whats that big bright thing in the sky?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
It's nice, isn't it!?!
I keep getting the shudders thinking about those poor sods in Austria, living in a cellar for all those years! It beggars belief.xx(

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I have spent the day out in it ... and realizing that I still hadn't got my clothing quite right as all the layers came off...xx(, 3/4 were too long... but it was a strappy top and sun-screen day - lovely. And I kept on having to drink lots too... very wierd feeling after the spring we have had.

lucky enough to get out on the bike with my son. don't want to rub it it but it was a brilliant day round barbondale for our may 100.
first time in shorts AND a short sleeved top.
lets hope it lasts thoughout the next weekend so everyone can enjoy it .

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Its no good. I have just a short section of arm tanned. From my wrist to elbow is tanned, the reast is white. It doesnt look right.
Has been nice here for the last few days, it needs till next sunday at least.

simonali

Guru
Went out with a friend today and he was all pink when we got back and I've not gone a shade darker. He must've been in the way of my sunshine!

Was a lovely day, though! :blush:

Norv

Joe24 said:
Its no good. I have just a short section of arm tanned. From my wrist to elbow is tanned, the reast is white. It doesnt look right.
Has been nice here for the last few days, it needs till next sunday at least.

Not good?!xx( Those are cyclist tan lines my friend. Wear with pride!xx(

buggi

Bird Saviour
Norv said:
Not good?!xx( Those are cyclist tan lines my friend. Wear with pride!:biggrin:

no they are stupid tan lines, a bit like mine, but mine are worse, they start from mid forearm to wrist xx( because i pulled my sleeves up slightly and i can't seem to get rid of them Grrr!

proper cyclist lines start from the just below the shoulder.

surfgurl

The big bright thing has gone from the sky here. Just as I was shaving the forest that is my legs during winter. I'm sorry I scared it away.

simonali

Guru
surfgurl said:
The big bright thing has gone from the sky here. Just as I was shaving the forest that is my legs during winter. I'm sorry I scared it away.

Tis lovely here in the next county!

Top Bottom