What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A used camera lens for my e mount - well sharp and cheap as chips.

flij1.jpg

This months Cyclist magazine:smile:

Profpointy

Legendary Member
chris morris Brass Eye DVD - a quid plus post. Am looking forward to the scurrelous and subversve Pedophillia episode where they pursuaded Phil Collins to wear a "noncense" t - shirt; the campaig against "cake, a made up drug" and so on.

And on a more highbrow note, a very nice book on british palaeozic fossils published by the natural history museum.

And a boxed set of Liverpool Phil's highly regarded set of Shostakovich Symphonies - I'd held off buying the individual ones tille they'd finished recording. Heard the 10th on the radio and was very good indeed. A nice bonus is an old school pal plays in that band. Very much looking forward to listening to this set. My current set is perfectly Ok (Barshai) with a couple of different versions of 5th and 7th, but the Liverpool Phil one promises to be a bit special.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
chris morris Brass Eye DVD - a quid plus post. Am looking forward to the scurrelous and subversve Pedophillia episode where they pursuaded Phil Collins to wear a "noncense" t - shirt; the campaig against "cake, a made up drug" and so on.

And on a more highbrow note, a very nice book on british palaeozic fossils published by the natural history museum.

And a boxed set of Liverpool Phil's highly regarded set of Shostakovich Symphonies - I'd held off buying the individual ones tille they'd finished recording. Heard the 10th on the radio and was very good indeed. A nice bonus is an old school pal plays in that band. Very much looking forward to listening to this set. My current set is perfectly Ok (Barshai) with a couple of different versions of 5th and 7th, but the Liverpool Phil one promises to be a bit special.
Julian Barnes has just written an interesting book about Shostakovich ....

Top Bottom