What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
A Dinitrol rust proofing kit. Going to rust proof my MX5 on my drive, a truly horrendous job. You might as well just cover your face with the ML cavity wax (you cover the underbody also, prior to applying the underseal 4941, it's like used engine oil) and fill your eyes with it, because that is what happens. If only Mazda treated their car's better, it's a joke the underbody protection on my car, parts of it are just primed, and that's it. Happy days.
DIN01M.jpg

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Postal vote confirmation, plus a selection of healthy eating guides from fine local takeaways that have gone straight in the recycling bin ;)

postman

Legendary Member
Not arrived yet.But another season of M.A.S.H. on it's way.So cheap,a used copy of season 6, £5-25p including postage.Plus a cd of Helen Shapiro,as i get older i find myself getting more and more nostalgic.She was a wonderful singer.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Yesterday I told the wife I needed to buy a combi-drill. My old cabled drill is knackered and the wee battery screwdriver is a bit limited. Tomorrow I was going to have a wander around B&Q looking for something around £100, the agreed upon budget.

This morning however, a courier delivered this -

hitachi.jpg

Turns out my work decided I needed one to demonstrate scrails so this is to be carried in my car.

Which it will be.

When I'm not using it around the house to my heart's content ^_^^_^^_^

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Fat Knausgaard hardback and a statement from the Co-op.

postman

Legendary Member
It's all arrived today.Helen Shapiro cd,Mash season 6 dvd.My hospital appointment for a week on Friday and a card for my bowel check up.Poo in the post.i wonder if Postman Pat knows what he is delivering.

D

Deleted member 23692

Today I had four parcels delivered :smile:

Parcel 1
1 cassette
1 chain
1 bottom bracket

Parcel 2
1 pr of jockey wheels

Parcel 3
1 seat post clamp
3m of hydraulic hose