What's this worth?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sigrid

Hello everybody,
Please forgive me if this is on the wrong section, I'm new here.
I just obtained a Peugot 103 Carbolite that's still basically new. All the parts are original and it was barely used. The serial number is UE03290. Based on what I've read on other sites that means the following: it was made in 1990, it was made in europe, and it's a UE03 model, which is appearently one of the nicer models.
I've been looking around, but I haven't been able to find a straight answer, what is it worth?
Thanks a bunch,
Sigrid

tyred

Legendary Member
Probably not a huge amount to be honest. These are very under-rated bikes imo but collectors don't usually go for them.

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
Sadly, Tyred is right: P*10 models attract a lot of attention, but not much else does.

You may well achieve more by splitting the bike up, especially if the parts are as pristine as you say.

Ballpark: £100 - £200.

Try posting in the Retrobike "how much" thread, but you really do need to include some pictures.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
the only ones that seem to fetch any higher value are the limited edition ones , finished in a pearlescent white colour and then only to the person who wants it .

did you pay a lot for it or dont we ask

OP
OP
S

Sigrid

I got it for free, so it's a return on investment regardless of what it's worth. I'm also in Canada, so could the fact that it's an "exotic" bike add to the value?

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
Certainly, fewer Pugs will have made it to the loyal colonies, but that could swing either way: the bike is rarer and so are appreciative purchasers...

Top Bottom