Whats your age ........................ In months?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well, well, I thought you were from Bedfordshire. I too am from the Continent although I suspect my Continent is bigger than yours. More a Continent than a mere Continent.

I live in Beds indeed! Why is your Continent, bigger than mine... Isn't there a chance that we're from the same one? :reading:

asterix

Comrade Member
I live in Beds indeed! Why is your Continent, bigger than mine... Isn't there a chance that we're from the same one? :reading:

Of course, but I am used to people who live in the UK talking of The Continent as being Europe. It's all very confusing since there is no apparent firm definition of what a continent is exactly and Europe is tiny globally speaking (you almost get it into Russia twice over) and attached firmly to Asia which from a human perspective is bigger than space.

Old enough to have been impressed by a ZX Spectrum Computer on a black and white TV.

..but were you old enough to remember where you were when the the first Dr Who program was scheduled (other than behind the sofa) only to hear instead the President Kennedy had been shot?

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
One for the geeks.....I was born on -26697600. It's kinda depressing to see you're birthday as a negative number.

Top Bottom